Short, choppy layers are very scene.
The scene mullet is popular, and is seen sported primarily by Asian scene girls and has become popular for everyone. Slightly long hair with ultra layers and choppiness right at the ear, below the ear slightly, or above the ear is considered extreme scene. Color your hair. Dye it black and put a few chunks of platinum blond in it. Any other dark color will do (maroon, purple, or red). Even brunettes can be scene without dying their hair any more than blond highlights. Extreme colors have gradually become more popular so don't be afraid to try a risky move.
Emo/Scene Hair for Scene Emo Girl
black hair with pink to maroon
emo purple hair
emo red hair style
more emo hairstyle
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (1459)
- Popular Jennifer Aniston sedu hairstyles Popular
- From curly haircut to sedu hairstyle for women
- Trendy Short Haircuts For Men (Faux Hawk)
- Men's Short Brushed Up Hairstyles With Gel
- Choppy Layered Hairstyles For Men
- African American Black Mens Hairstyles
- 80's (Eighties) Hairstyles For Men
- Thomas Dekker Cool Emo Hairstyles For Medium Lengt...
- Shemar Moore's Very Short Buzz Haircuts
- Hot Mens Haircuts For Short Hair 2008 Summer
- Popular Celebrity Haircut Trends 2009
- Cute asian girl hairstyle 2009
- Scene Style, the Latest in the Modern Scene
- Popular young men's short haircuts
- Hairstyles in Prsion Break 4 2009
- Straight Prom Hair Styles for women
- David Beckham cool buzzcut
- Curly Hairstyles Pictures 2009 for women
- Indie Hair for women
- Hot Emo/Scene Hair for Scene Emo Girl
- Stylish cool Afro hairstyle 2009
- Hugh Jackman Hairstyles _ Cool men's hairstyles fo...
- Tips on doing your hair for women
- Jensen Ackles faux hawk hairstyle
- Cute Boys hairstyles- Finding the right style for ...
- Popular Boys hair style
- ▼ May (26)