Stylish women , undoubtedly, have beautiful hair, most of the time. But the beautiful hair proves to be an utter useless stuff, if not managed carefully enough to suit the face type of a woman. And it doesn't need a university degree to find out your face type. It is quite simple and takes no more than five minutes.
And once you have got the clear cut idea about your face shape, your job is half done.
Mirror never lies :
Stand before a mirror and pull all your hair back. Cover it using a black scarf leaving the whole forehead bare. Be assured that no strand of your hair lurks out. At least, that moment, make your hair free from all hair care products and hair tools you might have used.
Now, using a marker, draw an 8x8 square in the center of the mirror, just parallel to your face. Now, assuming this as a photo frame, try to look into the square and see how your face fits into it.
Needless to say, you have discovered your face type. Now comes the bigger job. Step out to the nearest salon. So if you have...
Round face: Then giving it suitable hairstyles becomes tricky, though it is the universal face type. So for a better look, ensure you hair touches your chin or goes below it.
If your neck is fully covered, it will be amazing. Tell your hairdresser to give it an angular look. Avoid straightening.
Triangular Face: You may find, in this type, the part between your chin and nose creates the real problem. They seem to be in no accordance of the upper "full" part of the face.
So the primary focus is to choose a hairstyle that brings a harmony on the face. The best option is to choose a strict chin-length hair.
They should cover your ears to provide your face with the maximum fullness. At last, keep your neck bare. Straightening is useful.
Square face: Then give your hair a below-lips length. Ensure, it doesn't reach the chin. The hair should come, making around shape, from behind your ears to cover whole of your face leaving only the front part of cheeks open.
Better if you wear mono or bi-layered hair only. Keep your neck bare. Avoid straightening, it will make your face look squarer.
Long face: Then, first of all, pray for dense but smooth hair. The increased volume will be sufficient enough to give your face a sort of fullness. To make you face look a bit fuller and rounder, try to wear multilayered hair.
Get your hair grown up to your shoulders. If you mange to get few bunches of your hair flaunting around your breast, your face will look too attractive, hiding its "lengthy" flaws.
the more you find references to the hair the better chance you have a longer hairstyle trends at the moment and you do not choose this blog salh as reference material for you because I will try to provide the best service for you all ..
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (1459)
- Hair Coloring Tips
- Styles For Long Hair
- Popular Justin Timberlake hairstyle
- Top Actress Hairstyle: Angelina Jolie's Wet-Long H...
- Cute Prom haircuts 2009
- New Haircuts For Women
- African American Hairstyles
- African American Wigs
- Brazilian Hair Weaving
- Best Hairstyles For Men
- Popular Hairstyles in Early 20th Century America
- Exclusive Hairstyles to Hide Flaws
- Fashion bob hairstyles for women
- Hairstyles With Side Swept Bangs
- Hair Color Styles At Home
- Pictures Of Short Hairstyles
- Hair Relaxer For Thick Curly Hairstyle
- Homecoming Hairstyles
- Korean Hairstyle
- Popular wedding hairstyles
- Angelina Jolie Latest Long Hair Trends
- Straight Long Hair For Different Faces Shapes
- Bouffant Ponytail - Hairstyles Fall 2009
- Women Hairstyles for Curly Hair
- Curly Hair - How to Tame Those Unruly Locks
- Trendy Long hairstyle for boys
- Hairstyle Ideas For Black Hair
- Short Sassy Hairstyles for Brides
- Classic Afro Style
- New Lindsay Lohan Long Hairstyles trends
- Hair Weaving and Clip in Hair Extensions
- Beehive Hairstyle
- New Paris Hilton Blonde Hairstyles trends 2009
- Hairstyles For Long Hairs
- Little Girl Hairstyles
- Pexie Haircuts For Teenage Girls
- Latest Hairtrends for 2009
- Latest Prom Hairstyles For the year 2009
- Trendy Hairstyles For the Year 2009
- Mop top hair for teens 2009 fashion
- classic Beehive hairstyle
- Black Hair Braid Styles
- Layered Hair Styles
- Hairstyle For Prom
- Curly long hairstyle for women 2009 - 2010 trends
- Long hairstyle with layers 2010
- Short fall hairstyle with bangs for women
- Hairstyle 2009
- Modern Shag Hairstyles
- Trendy short hairstyles for women
- Hairstyles for Prom
- Hairstyles for Curly Hair
- Layered bob Hairstyle
- Shag Hairstyles Changed The World
- Hair Straightener- The Best Gift Ideas For Women
- inevitable hot-weather hairstyles
- Stylish Hair Ideas
- The Women Over Thirty - Hairstyles
- Selecting Your Perfect Pixie Hairstyle
- Angled bob hairstyle for winter 2009
- Jennifer Lopez Wet-Curly Harstyle
- Best Actress Hairstyle 2009: Jennifer Lopez Sedu ...
- Graying of Hair
- Keira Knightley Hairstyle
- The Today's Asian Hairstyles
- Formal Hairstyles
- Hairstyle Trends For 2009
- Layered Hairstyle For Straight Long Hair
- New Modern Wedding Hairstyles 2009
- The Modern Hairstyles For 2009
- The Modern and Trendy Hairstyles
- Shoulder length haircuts for women
- The Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles
- Long bob hairstyles trends for summer 2009
- ▼ August (74)