How to Remain Cool with Scene Style
The cool thing about scene style is how you make your appearance attractive and how you carry yourself in public scene.
Have a name that is original that describes you, taken from the first letter of your real name. You can have a new name with the first letter and last letter of your real name attached to your new name.
Think of a word that is not common then add it to your name.
Play scene music from bands such as Metro Station, M.I.A., Tokio Hotel, Lily Allen, Millionares, The Medic and Shiny Toy Guns. Hear new variety of songs instead of old ones. There is a wide range of scene music that includes many songs but excludes country type and raps.
You can observe other scene kids what kind of music they play and anything techno, random or unique kinds of music can be fitted for you. You can be active on social networking sites such as Myspace, Facebook, Stickam, Buzznet, Pure Volume and Bebo, ‘though Bebo is not as good as the others.
If you are a scene kid and you want to exude a scene style that is cool and impressive, you need things such as huge sunglasses, cellphone, money, make-up, camera, eyeliner, combs, choppy layers, scene clothes, scene kid lingo and many others.
When you interact with others, don’t display over-confidence and act like a jerk. Don’t let people think that you’re trying to put them down, but don’t let them step on your head; just do the right balance.
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (1459)
- Trendy 2009 Fashion Hair Trend: Braided Hair
- Julia Roberts Wet-Curly Harstyle
- Gwen Stefani Hairstyles
- How to Style Your Hair?
- Agnes Monica hair style in Indonesian
- Male Funky Hair Stlyes 2010
- David Beckham hair : hair the best guy
- Kate Beckinsale Hairstyles
- Short prom hairstyle- winter hairstyle for women
- Charlotte Church Hairstyles
- Natural Hair Color
- Jessica Alba Hairstyles
- Formal Hairstyles 2009 ofr women
- Sheryl Crow Hairstyles
- Hairstyles and Hair Ideas For Clubbing
- Emo haircuts for girls 2009
- Eva Herzigová Hairstyles
- cute haircuts for women
- Cheryl Cole Hairstyles
- Olga Kurylenko Long Wavy Hairstyle
- Popular haircuts -bob haircuts for 2009
- Choosing the Right Hairstyle For Your Face
- Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
- Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
- Ashanti Hairstyles
- Trendy Asian Hairstyles 2009
- Men's hairstyles - fashion hair cuts for men 2009
- Avril Lavigne Hairstyles
- Amy Winehouse Hairstyles
- Bikini Line Hair Removal
- Fashion hairstyle 2009 for teens
- Angelina Jolie Hairstyles
- David Beckham Hairstyles
- Top Actress Hairstyle: Keira Knightley Wet Hairsty...
- Winter Hairstyle Trend 2009 for women
- Cute Short hairstyle for women 2009
- Cute Hairstyles For Men - Capture Everyone's Atten...
- Choppy Medium Hairstyles - Pick the Style That Fit...
- Hairtrends 2009 for women
- 2009 Katie Holmes spurs bob style
- Ashlee Simpson: Long Celebrity Hairstyles 2009
- The Medium Length Bob
- Celebrity Leonardo Dicaprio's short hairstyles
- Harajuku Girls - Meet the True Fashion Icons of Ja...
- How to Remain Cool with Scene Style
- Hairstyles For Black Men - Going Short
- Fashion bob hairstyles for women
- ▼ September (47)